Thursday, December 8, 2016

Enable the Paddle Shifter feature in your ride



If you wish to install paddle shifter for your BMW ride, you will need to either buy a set of paddle shifter and install it on your existing steering wheel or purchase the M-Sport steering wheel that comes with paddle shifter pre-installed. 

As I have not embarked the physical journey to install a M-Sport steering wheel on my ride yet, I can only comment on the option that is required to be coded. 


Here is the option that you need to set to enable Paddle Shift feature in your ride!


BDC_BODY3190FSteeringWheelPaddlesPADDLES_VERBAUTaktiv




1 comment:

  1. Hello there. I want to change a sport steering wheel with paddles with a M sport steering wheel that has not paddles. Can I detach the old ones and re-use them with the M sport steering wheel? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete